Auction House Details

J & J LUBRANO MUSIC ANTIQUARIANS LLC

Auction House Name J & J LUBRANO MUSIC ANTIQUARIANS LLC
Site URL http://www.lubranomusic.com
About Us J & J Lubrano Music Antiquarians are dealers in classical music autographs and manuscripts; first and early editions of printed music; and rare books, prints, drawings, photographs, and memorabilia relating to music and dance, including opera and ballet, from the 15th through the 21st centuries.
Who do I contact if I have questions? info@lubranomusic.com
City Syosset
State New York
Country United States
Zipcode 11791
Contact Number 516-922-2192
Buyer's Fee buyer’s premium is 10% and the auction service adds another 5%, bringing the total to 15%.
Consigner's Fee

AUCTION LIST


  • <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> <i>Manhattan Gay Scene Guide 1969, Summer Edition,</i> Mattachine Book Service. $3,000 to $4,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Harvey Milk, 2 autograph letters signed, to Pat Mormon, during US Navy service, 1954. $3,000 to $4,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Oscar Wilde, <i>“The secret of life is in Art,”</i> autograph quotation dated and signed, 1882. $4,000 to $6,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Daniel Abraham, original art for <i>Stonewall Romances,</i> pen, ink & gouache, 1979. $2,000 to $3,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Antonio Lopez, 9 men’s fashion studies, graphite, 1974. $3,000 to $4,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Susie Gaynes & Amy E. Bartell, <i>March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights,</i> 1987. $600 to $900.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> <i>Paris is Burning,</i> photo offset poster by Anne Dutlinger, signed by film director Jennie Livingston, 1991. $400 to $600.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> Toyen, pen & ink illustration from <i>Marquis de Sade: Justina cili prokletí ctnosti,</i> 1932. $8,000 to $12,000.
    <b>Swann Auction Galleries Aug 13:</b> David Wojnarowicz, <i>Untitled (Genet with Dog),</i> mixed media collage. $8,000 to $12,000.